My Dream House! | EGT_18 English Class

MY DREAM HOUSE









A house should not be a house it actually should be feel like a home...where your loved and near ones feel relaxed where your friends feel that someone is there to give them a hand when needed.

Ever time favorite or say my dream house should be simple say sober,  descent, stylish and of course capturing to eyes. A compound or a bungalow with at least 3 rooms and at most 8 rooms but my dream house should also have a big garden with so many trees and variety of flowers.

Each person once in a while think about a home for herself or himself of what kind of house they need in when they grow up or have a family.


My dream house should white in color. It should be grateful,voguish and big. It should be a  building with 3 bedrooms in which a bouncy mattresses spread on bed a stylish one with highly polished wood. In the main hall, I would like to have a 110 inches  television set and a good fancy couch with bumpy pillows for a goofy side.I want to have somethings in which I don't have to put effort means those things which are available with technology say doing work smartly.My sweet home should have a good connection of s a WiFi for unlimited internet to browse and access my social media accounts easily, and cc TV cameras for high security. It should have big glassy windows for a perfect nature view and sufficient oxygen best supply. The floors should be beautifully stetted with marble in some of the rooms i want that they should be decorated with tiles and walls with fantastic wallpapers and design.


 I love nature friendship and I want my house to be settled in an area covered with all types of trees and grass. Environment filled with trees and flowers also with a cool breeze makes us refreshed, harmony and happiness. Listening to the birds song is what-my heart loves as that gives me fun and leaves me relaxed and positivist. Flowers of many kinds such as lilies, hibiscus and others should decorate my compound.


My Dream House! | EGT_18 English Class





































Comments

Popular posts from this blog